1. WHRI5860. MA322: In-Virto Antimicrobial Activity of AQUACEL Ag+ Extra and AQUACEL Ag Extra against Acticoat 7, Silvercel NA and Urgotul Ag -V1. ConvaTec Data on File. 27 November 2018.
2. Parsons D, et al. Enhanced Performance and Mode of Action of a Novel Antibiofilm Hydrofiber® Wound Dressing. Biomed Research International, Volume 2016. Article 7616471.
3. Assessment of the Anti-biofilm activity of silver-containing gelling fibre wound dressings, using a multi-species CDC reactor model. Hannah Thomas. Perfectus Biomed. Presented at Wounds UK November 2018. http://epostersonline.com/wounds2018/node/171 Accessed November 2018.
4. Report: WHRO5954 MA325: In-vitro efficacy of AQUACEL Ag Advantage and silver-containing dressings in a mature mixed species biofilm model.
5. Metcalf DG, Parsons D, Bowler PG. Clinical safety and effectiveness evaluation of a new antimicrobial wound dressing designed to manage exudate, infection and biofilm. Int Wound J 2017; 14: 203-213